Welcome to the ONE Citizens Portal
You can use this form to apply for:
- Reception - Opens 1st November 2023 - closing date 15 January 2024 offer date 16 April 2024 Tameside residents only
- Infant to Junior - Opens 1st November 2023 - closing date 15 January 2024 offer date 16 April 2024 ** Tameside residents only**
- Secondary - Opens 1st September 2023 - closing date 31 October 2023 offer date 1 March 2024 Tameside residents only
- In year (changing school during the school year) - you can apply at anytime during the school year
IN-YEAR APPLICATIONS FOR FAIRFIELD HIGH SCHOOL SHOULD NOW BE MADE DIRECTLY TO THE SCHOOL. PLEASE VISIT THE SCHOOL'S WEBSITE OR CONTACT THE SCHOOL
- Late applications for Secondary school from 14 November 2023
- Late applications for Primary school from 30 January 2024
- Late applications for Infant to Junior from 30 January 2024
For applications made before the closing dates, you will be able to view your offer of a school place online from 1 March 2023 for Secondary places and 16 April 2023 for Reception and Infant to Junior places.
For Reception, Infant to Junior and Secondary applications you can only use this form if you are a Tameside resident. If you are unsure whether you reside in Tameside, you will need to check your postcode, using the postcode checker on the next pages. If this shows that you are not a Tameside resident, you will need to apply to your home authority, even if you wish to apply for a Tameside school.
If you are applying for an in year transfer to a Tameside school (EXCEPT FOR FAIRFIELD HIGH SCHOOL), all residents including those in other authorities may use this application form. You do not need to use the postcode checker.
Please read the information booklet 'Moving On' for Secondary applications or 'Starting Out' for Primary and Infant to Junior applications. These booklets can be found by clicking on MovingOn/Starting Out.
Some voluntary aided schools will ask for additional information to support your application, for example, proof of church attendance, proof of address or a baptismal certificate. Please check with the school what (if any) additional information is required. SEND ANY REQUIRED EVIDENCE DIRECT TO EACH VOLUNTARY AIDED SCHOOL
You may also want to provide documents relating to exceptional medical or social needs, looked after status, proof of house move or change of primary school . Any additional information should be sent to the School Admissions Team at the address below. Please clearly mark all documents with your child's name and date of birth. Please send copies as original documents cannot be returned.
Your completed application can be printed for your records. Please keep a copy safe as you may need it for reference in the future.
YOU WILL FIRST NEED TO REGISTER (if you haven't already done so) PLEASE KEEP A NOTE OF YOUR LOGIN DETAILS AND SECURITY QUESTION.
If you have any queries about this application, please contact the School Admissions Team on 0161 342 4004
The School Admissions Team
PO Box 317
Ashton-under-Lyne OL6 0GS